Looking to get in shape for this year's Preservation Pedal? Why not bike across the United States as a warm-up! If you'd rather not tackle the entire TransAmerica Bike Trail all at once, please team up with the local cycling community as we attempt to collectively ride the 4,241 miles together before the Preservation Pedal on July 7th.
Getting involved is easy:
1. Sign up for an account at www.bikejournal.com
2. Select "Bike Boyle County KY" for your Club Affiliation
3. Next configure your journal, selecting as many variables as you'd like to log for each trip. For our purposes, all you'll need to include are "Ride Date" and "Distance"
4. Once you're logged in and registered, simply navigate to "Journal" and click "Add Ride"
5. Log the date and distance of your ride and - voila! - it will be added both to your personal total and to Bike Boyle County KY's total
6. Click on "Clubs" to see the community's total mileage... and smile as you see it steadily increase!
Of course, if you'd prefer not to register at Bike Journal, you can simply e-mail your mileage to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add it in for you.
Let's see how far we can go!